Mill Valley Sweetheart!
70 Morningsun Avenue, Mill Valley, CA
This delightful three-bedroom, three-bath view home is set on an 11k + square foot lot with lovingly manicured grounds. Twenty-five years of meticulous improvement and care is evident as you enter this special property. Approaching the lower floor entry you are led through a large lower yard that boasts thoughtfully designed landscaping with mature plantings, pathways, rock walls and custom lighting. Enter on the lower floor into a family/media room with an office and a full bathroom just down the hall. The office could serve as a fourth bedroom.
Upstairs are three bedrooms including a sunny master suite with bay windows that frame the great views beyond. Two additional bedrooms are close by and share a remodeled full bathroom. The great room has high, vaulted ceilings and an open floor-plan that combines the remodeled kitchen, dining and living rooms. The living room opens to a generous deck with panoramic views of the Mill Valley and Tiburon hills including partial bay views. The kitchen has high-end appliances and custom cabinetry. Just outside the kitchen door is large level lawn surrounded by deck, patios and manicured gardens.
This is a turn-key beauty ready for the next lucky owners!
- Three bedrooms, three full bathrooms
- 1860 sq.ft. home 11,060 sqft lot (per tax records) 1920 sq.ft. home (per Floorplan visuals *see floor plan link)
- Open floor plan
- Remodeled kitchen with high-end appliances and custom cherry wood cabinetry
- Level back yard flows off kitchen
- Large view deck off of great room and master suite
- Custom lighting and built-in speakers in the great room
- Oak hardwood floors throughout
- Lower floor was remodeled and improved into functional living space that includes a family room, office/4th bedroom and full bathroom.
- Panoramic views of the Mill Valley and Tiburon hills w/ partial Bay views
- Manicured landscaping with mature plantings
- Flagstone patio for outdoor entertaining
- Two-Car carport up shared driveway
- Close to award winning Mill Valley Schools
- Easy access to Hwy 101
- 30-minute drive to San Francisco